♥
You are five now. Somehow, five seems so old. Definitely not a little girl anymore.
A princess in pink and purple who loves to run and bike and ride a horse and inline skate. You are funny and smart and courageous and really really LOUD and you can take your brother in a fist fight (sigh). You can be oh so sweet. And you can be oh so, not. ☺
You are so loved, by so many. And by the One who matters most.
Happy Happy Birthday, princess.
P.S. And sometimes, when we walk somewhere, your small hand in mine, and you whisper: "Mama, I love YOU best of all," I have to pinch myself to make sure this is real. I am so lucky to have you. Only, I call it blessed.
Lily had a wonderful birthday, with a party at her preschool and an afternoon picnic at the park with our English speaking friends. And she invited five of her best friends out to the barn for a Pony Party this Sunday. Stay tuned for more pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment