12/25/2009

Christmas Day

.
We hope you are all having wonderful, love-filled, relaxing holidays! We are enjoying spending time together as a family. Neil is happy to have a break from work and that he can do fun things with the kids all day. I (Claudia) braved the elements today (cold, wet, WINDY) and took my Christmas gift, an ipod shuffle (one of those tiny music things with earplugs) on a run. Neil put lots of music on it, and it definitely makes longer runs more fun!
.
Here are some more pictures. Lily coloring on her new magic board in the dress that Omi sent her:


Christmas Day breakfast: baked French toast.



And this is what Finn's shiner looks like now. A few days ago he fell over Lily's outstretched legs (she was on the floor cuddling her Lenny). It bled quite a long time, and could probably have used a couple stitches, but I finally just taped the wound shut and it's fine now.


This is what it looked like the day after the fall. He fell on the hard spout of a water bottle he was carrying. I'm so happy he didn't poke his eye out!


The kids and their cats:




Daddy (sporting the "I don't need to shave I'm on vacation" - look) and Lily watching some YouTube tonight:






No comments:

Post a Comment