According to Grandpa Finn does a great job steering the tractor all by himself. The two of them often drive all the way down the road to the community mailbox to get the mail.
Lily helping Grandma with her cross-stitching
Rainy afternoon. Finn and Grandpa went to the shed to get some carrots and potatoes from the root cellar. Finn likes climbing down into the root cellar almost as much as he likes exploring the crawl space underneath the house.
Ralph and Carmen stopped by for coffee on their way from the Casino back into town.
After a workout at the gym I stopped at Tim Horton's to buy some donuts (I know, I know :). Norma's and my favourites are Boston Creme, so I got a few of those.
Lily and Finn liked them too!
Little Lily the Gardener showing us how to expertly prune trees:
And, per one lonely guy's requests, here is a picture of me. :)
Kavitha, a long time family friend and former international student, came by for an overnight visit, bringing her 8-year-old daughter Trishna. They live in New Jersey now.
Trishna did an awesome job playing with Finn and Lily.
And Finn and Lily insisted that she sit between them for breakfast. Finn invited her to his birthday party in August. (So far he has invited about 20 Canadian kids :)
After a long day and the usual bedtime hassle, peace and quiet finally find their way onto the acreage. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment