Last Sunday it was really nice out and we all went on a bike ride to Jana's house, about 3.5 km/2.2 miles. Finn biked all the way there on his little scoot-along bike, we were quite impressed! And a few days ago we (Finn, Lily and Claudia) spent hours at the playground, enjoying the mild weather and sunshine. Finn and Lily are excellent climbers, sliders, and pebble soup cooks. Not to speak of mudcake bakers and dog poop finders (eew!). When we're out for a walk Finn constantly picks up rocks of all sizes to put in his pockets and take home. Lily of course has to do the same. The other day I could stop her JUST in time before she picked up some dog poop for her treasure basket. :)
Now it's back to being cold and windy with a sleeting rain. Not exactly our favourite kind of weather. We're hoping for more outdoor fun soon!
Here are two March pictures of Lily, the only ones I've taken since our fingerpainting adventure. What a cutie she is (if I may say so myself :).
No comments:
Post a Comment